Venhill cables and brake/clutch lines offer an ideal combination of performance, safety, quality, and style. We are relentless in our pursuit of quality and performance and cut no corners in materials or construction.
Venhill cables and brake lines are used every day on the street, offroad, and by racers such as Ty Howard in the Texas region CMRA series and by the Shea Racing KTM Supercross team. You can be confident in Venhill's ability to supply no-compromise products that will perform and survive.
Brake and Clutch Line Highlights
- Braided stainless lines drastically reduce hose expansion for better transfer of rider input
- Modular design with swivel ends and interchangeable fittings provides an easy, precise installation and eliminates line twist
- DOT and TÜV certified and every hose is built to certified specs
- Authentic DuPont® Teflon® tubing and UV-stabilized PVC outer coating
- All kits are bike specific
- Hoses are available in classic clear or a variety of colors including carbon (smoke), black, red, yellow, blue, "Kawasaki" green, orange, white, purple, and translucent blue
- Banjos and bolts are available in chrome plated carbon steel or solid polished stainless
- Cables are available with standard nylon coated outer conduit or in braided stainless steel
- The nylon coating is available in black, silver, red, blue, yellow, "Kawasaki" green, and orange
- All cables include DuPont® Teflon® inner liner
- Cables are available as standard with galvanized steel wire or with an optional stainless steel wire
- All wire nipples are "birdcaged" and soldered into place for superior reliability and strength